Thursday, July 17, 2008

This blog skin, haha! Have been using it since the first day Andy created it for me. It's been almost 2 yrs i guess? Since graduation day. Till nw i still dono how to change my blogskin lol.

All of a sudden i feel tht maybe it was right to be in my current class nw. Majority game all the time and i should say i don feel stress at all. On the other hand if i were to be in another class, i would have feel more stress given my personalities. I wonder why, as long as i see ppl studying, i also wana study. Kiasu? Hahaha hmm i should try to learn how to work at my own pace, shouldnt let other ppl affect me.

Well well today's group meeting turns out very well. Projects almost finishing already. Soon it'll be exam and off to china i go. Will any fire sparks off b4 i go or during my oip or after tht? hahahah i sure thinks alot! :D

No comments: